Poultry Farm Manager – East Anglia – Circa £25k basic + vehicle!
The Job Role:
I am recruiting a Poultry Farm Manager to manage a number of farms throughout East Anglia for a major poultry producer.
You will be responsible for relief cover when required, conduct bird health checks, manage and assist with deliveries of birds, manage and assist in site maintenance.
Major Poultry Producer.
- Previous experience with livestock, preferably at Assistant Farm Manager level
- Good communicator
- Ability to accurately record and understand farm information
- Team player
- Good organiser
- Flexible approach to working
- Good understanding and experience of all aspects of poultry production
- Excellent understanding of bird welfare issues including a sound knowledge of Red Tractor and RSPCA Assured production
- Level 3 qualification in poultry production
- Tractor driving experience
- Telehandler training
- UK Driving licence
Basic salary circa £25,000 + Company Vehicle and fantastic opportunities to progress!
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan (Recruitment Manager): admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.