Qualified Accountant – Agricultural Division - Oxfordshire – Salary to £50,000 Depending on experience + Excellent Benefits Package
Due to continued growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for a fully qualified accountant to join a successful and prestigious firm based in Oxfordshire.
You will have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience, and will be responsible for managing a portfolio of agricultural and rural clients.
You will have a good understanding and /or experience of a similar client base and sector.
- Reviewing accounts and tax returns prepared by others - companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Develop good relationships with clients, being their main point of contact.
- Working efficiently to deliver high level standard of service to all clients.
- Dealing with all aspects of accounting and tax in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Assisting the directors in relation to inheritance tax planning, development land, VAT registration, farm diversification and other matters that may arise which will cover all relevant taxes.
- Monitoring and reporting on your portfolio and billing monthly.
- Managing a small team of staff.
- ACA/ACCA/CTA Qualified + min 2 years post qualification experience.
- Agricultural / Rural business knowledge.
- Able to review and complete accounts files & personal tax returns efficiently.
- Experience of Microsoft package, Sage, Xero, Quickbooks and Key Accounts.
- Proactive and good problem-solving skills.
- Strong networking, marketing and business development skills.
- Well organised with good time management skills.
- Agricultural audit experience would be a benefit.
Salary to £50,000 + Excellent Benefits!!
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.