Shift Managers – Meat Primary Processing (Poultry) – Ireland – Salary Negotiable (DOE) + Benefits
With a long and rich farming heritage, dating back over hundreds of years, our client is a highly regarded business, producing the finest poultry.
The Job Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the general, day-to-day operations of their designated shift. Reporting to the Main Cut Pack Hall (MCPH) manager, you will ensure that the MCPH is operating efficiently, at full capacity and that all KPIs are on target. Leading by example, you will communicate effectively, to maintain and continuously develop best practice on your shift, ensuring alignment across operational excellence and standardisation is achieved and sustained.
Note:- Applications are welcomed from suitable candidates throughout Europe.
- Over 3 years FMCG/Production experience in a similar role.
- Degree or higher in relevant 3rd level food and/or management course is desirable.
- Experience in the Live Food Operations sector (ideally Poultry).
- Possesses a strong understanding of employee performance.
- Able to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Sound organisation and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Lean management and continuous improvement techniques.
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices / health and safety standards and compliance.
Negotiable (DOE) + Benefits
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, International Recruitment Director - Admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.