This Ruminant Technical Manager position is with a leading manufacturer of animal feed. Advising the sales teams and the farming community throughout North of England and Scotland, you will be responsible for the successful achievement of set targets and KPI’s for your business area, meeting the regulatory market requirements by delivering 1st class training, coaching and support to the Management Team, Account and Product Managers. You will be accountable for actively promoting best practice at team meetings and events throughout your business unit.
A market leading livestock feed supplier, An international company which is active in the field of conventional and organic feed solutions for the animal husbandry sector. Offering customers knowledge and advice in the areas of feed, animal keeping and business development. An innovative forward thinking organisation working closely with research institutes and universities. Developing products, striving to improve animal health by consistently producing sustainable, economically viable feed solutions.
- Degree educated.
- 10 + years of working experience with 5+ years technical/commercial experience.
- Coordinating, stimulating and facilitating skills.
- Strong beef, dairy cattle & sheep industry knowledge.
- Entrepreneurial skills.
- Knowledge of the business and having a “go to market” attitude.
- Communication skills.
- Coaching/Training experience.
- Strategic thinking capabilities.
- Be target driven.
- Basic Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
- Benefits: Fully expensed Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, Full Work From Home Equipment, Full Benefits Package as you would expect from a market leader, 25 days holiday and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.