This exciting role is working for one of the UK’s market leaders, where you will be expected to work with grower customers throughout the UK, whilst key account managing the businesses distributors. The role is home based, and is a fantastic opportunity for a trainee/graduate looking for a real opportunity to launch their career with a fantastic training scheme, including the opportunity to be supported to achieve the BASIS qualification, within the Biocontrol in Horticultural Crops / Crop Protection arena. This is both a Sales and Technical role for the business and you will be provided with a fantastic training scheme. The role will involve interacting with growers to promote the sales of products, providing advice and technical support on the use of products in integrated programmes and have direct contact with distributors and growers, optimising sales and margin within the territory, facilitating the launch and promotion of new product developments, training and supporting the advisors of the company’s distributors, proactively contacting customers to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery, whilst identifying further new business opportunities, whilst also working with the Customer Services Sales Manager and their team, to ensure that service requirements are understood and implemented in line with customer expectations. This really is not an opportunity to be missed!
A UK market leading Biocontrol company in Horticultural Crops / Crop Protection
- Formal training in biological science up to degree level or equivalent
- Preferably a sound understanding of crop protection
- Knowledge of entomology would be an advantage
- Experience of working in crop protection and crop production is desirable
- Experience of developing successful and sustainable relationships with customers and distributors is desirable
- Experience of account / relationship management and developing new business is desirable
- Ability to interact with growers
- Ability to plan campaigns
- Excellent Communication Skills and the ability to influence and gain support
- Good understanding of MS Office
- Ability to work alone and as part of a wider team
- Ability to assess and resolve problems
- Self motivated and results orientated
- Display commercial acumen and have a sound understanding of commercial processes
- Location - preferably based in Northern or Eastern England
- Full, clean driving licence
Basic salary in the region of £27k per year plus bonus and a company car and definite opportunities for long-term career progression! A fantastic long-term opportunity within a growing international business!
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.