The Job Role:
This UK Operations & Sales Director – Agribusiness Software job vacancy is an extremely important and vital role for this market leader within agribusiness software. Based in the North West (Lancashire/Cheshire), you will be responsible for the full P&L, sales and operations for this fantastic brand that offers highly innovative and market-leading software. You will manage both the sales and operations teams. Your remit will be to deliver operational excellence ensuring that customer service, quality and efficiency targets are achieved and improved. You will grow and develop existing customer and new business opportunities. You will network with colleagues and industry experts to deliver excellence in their field.
- Define and execute the business and commercial strategy. Build actionable plans to achieve or exceed budgeted targets for current and future fiscal years;
- Develop and promote strong operational and delivery plans, team communication and employee engagement;
- Embed best practice processes across all areas of the business and drive operational and technical excellence;
- Ensure strong commercial and project control across the business;
- Engagement with main customers driving high levels of customer satisfaction;
- Identify and develop the business case for new products and/or services that are uniquely aligned with customers’ needs and which target incremental business opportunities;
- Lead the development and delivery of marketing and sales activities to secure new business opportunities;
- Consistently achieve forecasted monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets with particular focus on product/service mix, standard pricing and margin;
- Maintain a network of industry contacts and promote the Company at major trade shows and events
A market leader within agribusiness software.
- Degree or BTEC Diploma qualification
- Demonstrable experience managing vertical market software companies. Agribusiness software is not essential.
- Experienced sales manager and/or operations manager.
- Excellent operational and commercial experience covering development, professional services, customer support, quality assurance, customer engagement, marketing and new business sales
- Strong business acumen and proven customer engagement experience at Board and C Suite level
- Able to think both strategically and tactically coupled with strong proactive project management skills
- Persuasive communicator, excellent inter-personal and people skills to win the trust and support of multiple and varied internal/external stakeholders
- Proven change management capability and able to work well under pressure
- Team player and proven ability to develop a strong team and future leaders, capable of clear and decisive leadership when required
- Ability to manage and resolve complex, non-routine problems, whilst engaging with and pulling together multiple teams
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Highly developed people, leadership and account management skills
- Ability to think through problems and plan ahead
- Strong attention to detail and financial acumen
- High energy levels with a sense of urgency and proactive attitude
Dependent upon the level of experience - circa £70,000 - £85,000 basic plus bonus and highly enviable full benefits package, car allowance, pension, healthcare, etc. Plus excellent opportunities to progress internally!
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.