This exciting role is working for one of the UK’s market leaders, where you will be expected to work with key merchant customers throughout the UK. The role is home based, requiring you to travel frequently and make regular trips to your customer base throughout the UK. You will responsible for the Technical Sales of a highly prestigious range of crop protection products and agronomy solutions to the UK merchant network, with limited time spent on farm in order to achieve agreed business targets and meet customer needs. You will hold excellent relationship building skills and will always be seeking opportunities to grow sales and ensure accounts are retained. This is a superb opportunity to be part of a successful and growing business.
- A UK market leading crop protection products manufacturer.
- Key Accountabilities:
- The role requires good sales/technical knowledge of the UK Crop Protection /Agronomy industry.
- Have a good working knowledge of the UK market.
- Ability to drive strategic direction setting.
- Be able to interpret and present market, product, competitor and industry data to enable development of the forward product strategy.
- Excellent Communication and inter-personal Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to coach and motivate the sales and customer service team.
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels both internally and externally.
Basic salary in the region of £35-£55k based on experience plus bonuses, share options and a company car and definite opportunities for long-term career progression! A fantastic long-term opportunity within a growing international business!
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.