Unit Managers – Meat Primary Processing Plant – Ireland – Salary Negotiable (DOE) + Benefits
With a long and rich farming heritage, dating back over hundreds of years, our client is a highly regarded business, producing the finest poultry.
Positions available: -
- Kill and Evisceration Unit Manager
- Main Cut Pack Hall Unit Manager
- Hygiene Unit Manager
Note:- Applications are welcomed from suitable candidates throughout Europe.
The Job Role:
The successful candidate will assume full responsibility and accountability for the specific divisions operations process. You will be responsible for delivering all STP associated with compliance-quality, environmental, H&S, productivity, waste/variances to standard and labour optimisation in your unit. Ensuring your unit works effectively, to meet your KPIs, you will provide direction and motivate your team to guarantee everyone is performing their duties and responsibilities, whilst also helping Senior Management and Team Leads to achieve their KPIs, where relevant.
- Over 5 years FMCG/Production experience of which at least 2 will have been at senior management level.
- Degree or higher in relevant 3rd level food and/or management course.
- Experience in the Live Food Operations sector.
- Expertise and track record in FMCG, food production, Live Operations.
- Possesses a strong understanding and application of forecasting principles, concepts, practices in FMCG.
- Exceptional analytics capability.
- Able to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong skills as a negotiator to reach consensus, alignment and commitment.
- Sound organisation and time management skills.
Salary Negotiable (DOE) + Benefits
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, International Recruitment Director - Admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.