Recruitment services and jobs available within machinery, engineering and technology.
Machinery, Engineering & Technology Sector Recruitment
At Agricultural Recruitment Specialists, we are dedicated to providing a wide range of comprehensive recruitment services to support the success and growth of Machinery, Engineering & Technology businesses. With our expertise in the agricultural, equine, farming, food & horticultural industries and a wide network of skilled professionals, we offer a range of tailored solutions to meet the unique needs of our clients and candidates.
Expertise and Experience
At Agricultural Recruitment Specialists, our team has extensive knowledge and experience within the Machinery, Engineering & Technology sectors. We understand the diverse challenges and opportunities faced by agricultural, equine, farming, food & horticultural businesses.
We recruit across the UK, Europe and Worldwide from trainee/graduate level jobs right up to management and director level, including sales, retail, marketing, administration, engineering, quality, operations, purchasing, finance, technical and scientific sectors amongst others.
Our expertise within the Machinery, Engineering & Technology sectors spans across various areas, including the following key service sectors:
Agricultural Machinery & Spare Parts
AgriTech / Agricultural Technology
Animal Management Monitoring Equipment & Software
Animal Tagging and RFID Solutions
ATV’s / Quad Bikes
CAD Design Services
Crop Spraying Machinery
Dairy Equipment & Machinery
Diagnostic Machinery & Equipment
Engineering, Technology & Consultancy Services
Farm Machinery, Equipment & Implements
Farm Management Software
Farm Technology & Software
Fertiliser Spreading Equipment & Machinery
Food Processing Machinery
GIS Mapping Software
GPS Tracking Equipment & Software
Grain Handling / Dryers / Storage /Grain Machinery
Heavy Plant / Construction Machinery
Livestock Handling Equipment & Machinery
Livestock Identification Software
Loading Machinery & Equipment
Machinery & Plant Hire Services
Milking Machinery & Equipment
Packaging Equipment & Machinery
Precision Farming Software
Seed Machinery & Equipment
Technical & Engineering Services
Transportation, Haulage & Driving Machinery
Vegetable Handling Machinery
Waste Handling Equipment & Machinery
Weather Monitoring Software
With our deep knowledge and industry insights, we are well-equipped to provide the most effective solution for your specific recruitment needs.
We offer a comprehensive suite of services to assist agricultural employers in finding and attracting the right talent in a competitive market. Our services include:
· Contingency Recruitment Search.
We offer an extremely pro-active contingency recruitment search. We listen. We understand. We will tap into our extensive contact network. We will advertise the job vacancy for you and scour through all applications based on your needs, saving you time. Targeting the market and being proactive is our forte. We will find you the most suitable candidate for your job vacancy. Agricultural Recruitment Specialists fill job vacancies with the very best talent in the market. This is proven time and time again, with over 80% of our business coming from repeat customers. We want to do the absolute best job for you, so we will become your recruitment partner for all of your future recruitment needs.
· Executive Search & Selection / Headhunting Assignments - UK, Europe and Worldwide.
A large part of our business is based on recruitment projects that require specialist headhunting and executive search and selection services. By selecting this method, our time is completely secured in order to achieve your recruitment goals. We have a 100% success rate in retained search assignments. Click here to find out more.
· Bespoke Solutions – We Will Tailor Our Approach To Suit Your Needs.
We can help, whether you are looking for a new assignment to fill a gap in your organisation or a long-term recruitment project. We will really understand your needs and offer you the best solution to achieve your recruitment and talent management goals.
· Knowledge Sharing.
We are here for you. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of the market and knowing all about our niche market and the candidates and clients within it. We can provide your business with full market-mapping, up-to-date market salary levels and competitor information.
· Job Advertising.
We are able to offer specialist and highly cost-effective job advertising solutions across the best job online recruitment/job boards.
· Psychometric/Skills Candidate Profiling.
We can offer quick and cost-effective solutions to all of the major and recognised candidate profiling tools, to help you with your recruitment process.
We work as your key recruitment partner, which is why over 80% of our business is from repeat customers, who choose to use us again and again to fulfill their ongoing recruitment goals.
Candidate/Job Seeker Recruitment Services
For individuals seeking employment in the Machinery, Engineering & Technology sectors, we provide valuable resources to support your career development. Our candidate/job seeker services include:
1. A Free & Completely Confidential Service: Our aim is to establish our candidates on a successful and rewarding career path, offering completely free advice and help at all stages in finding your next fulfilling job role. We want you to be our future hiring managers. Our consultants will partner with you. We help our candidates in creating CV’s, offering confidential advice, providing constant help and guidance throughout the entire job seeking process, offering CV tips, interview help and advice, presentation ideas and support in leaving your current job.We will support you throughout the whole recruitment process. Our aim is to find you your perfect job.
2. Job Listings: Browse our extensive database of job opportunities in the agricultural, equine, farming, food & horticultural industries. We regularly update our listings to feature a wide range of positions across different agricultural, equine, farming, food & horticultural sectors, helping you find the perfect fit for your skills and aspirations. Please visit our current job listings page here. Please note that some jobs that we are recruiting for are not advertised here due to client confidentiality, so please get in touch with us if you are looking for a new role. We also work proactively for candidates that are job seeking, so we can find jobs that other job seekers do not know about.
3. Industry News & Insights: Our industry insights blog and social media pages feature articles and guides on job seeking tips, CV tips, the agricultural, equine, farming, food & horticultural markets latest industry insights and so much more.
Testimonials and Success Stories
Discover success stories and testimonials from our clients and candidates who have benefited from our Machinery, Engineering & Technology recruitment services. See first-hand how we have helped both job seekers and Machinery, Engineering & Technology businesses find exceptional talent and supported candidates in securing rewarding positions within the industry.
Are you ready to explore our Machinery, Engineering & Technology recruitment services or have specific inquiries? We're here to assist you. Reach out to us today on 0044 1905 345 155 or info@agriRS.co.uk
You can also use our contact form to submit your questions or requests and our team will respond promptly.
We look forward to partnering with you and helping you to achieve success in the Machinery, Engineering & Technology industries.
Sales Manager-Horticultural Machinery – Oxfordshire – Basic Salary to £40,000
- £37000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Staff Discount and overtime
Sales Manager – Horticultural Machinery – Oxfordshire – Basic Salary to £40,000 The Job: We are working with a well-established, family-run bu...
Ground care Machinery Technician
- £33000 - £45000 per annum
Ground Care Machinery Technician Based in Dublin, Ireland - £33,000 - £45,000 DOE per annum + Benefits + Career Progression + Overtime. Are you a s...
Branch Supervisor – Agricultural and Groundcare Machinery – Oxfordshire – Basic Salary to £40,000
- £37000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Staff Discount and overtime
Branch Supervisor – Agricultural and Groundcare Machinery – Oxfordshire – Basic Salary to £40,000 The Job: We are working with a well-establis...
Parts Sales Advisor
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
We are working with a market-leading machinery manufacturer to recruit an ambitious Parts Sales Advisor to work within their internal sales team. T...
Sprayer Operator/Tractor Driver
- £27000 per annum, Benefits: overtime x1.5 hourly rate
Are you an experienced Sprayer Operator/Combine Driver? Are you hardworking, reliable and have an eager and willingness to learn? If so, this could...
Tractor Service Engineer
- £35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Van, Laptop, Phone, Overtime,
Tractor Service Engineer Based in Essex – Up to £40,000 per annum + Overtime + PPE & Safety Boots + Life Insurance + Training + Own Van, Laptop and...
Groundcare Equipment Salesperson
- £28000 per annum
Groundcare Equipment Salesperson Based in East Scotland – £28,000 per annum + Uncapped Commission THE JOB: Are you passionate about outdoor mainten...