Working for one of Europe’s largest Independent Agricultural Machinery Parts Wholesalers.
Managing the business growth and development of a complete program of Private and Blue Chip Brands for Agricultural Machinery Spare Parts to an established customer base of Agricultural Engineers, Independent & Original Dealers / Retailers. Covering the whole of the Southern UK region from Cornwall across to Kent from the M4 down.
Product range includes complete assemblies and spare parts suitable for;
- Tillage, Slurry & Sprayers
- Industry & Workshop
- Harvest & Animal Husbandry
- Garden & Forestry
- Trailer & Commercial
- Transmission & Front Axle
- MUST be someone with a passion for machinery/parts/tractors etc….
- The company would be happy to train a graduate if you are hungry and willing to learn.
- Knowledge of the parts industry is desired.
- Ideally sales experience within the Agricultural industry is desired.
- Full, clean driving license.
- You must live in the territory you would work in.
- Excellent Basic + Bonus + Health Ins.
- Laptop, IPad, IPhone
- Car 2014 model
Please email your CV to kate@agriRS.co.uk
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a highly prestigious recruitment agency, with a strong focus on sales positions, within the agricultural and rural sectors. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk or call us on 01905 345 155to talk about furthering your career.
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.