THE JOB ROLE:
This global and leading animal nutrition / animal feed organisation have a job vacancy for a Business Manager – Animal Nutrition / Feed Ingredients – UK & Ireland. The role can be based anywhere in the UK & Ireland region, as the successful candidate will be working from home for this market leader. There will be 30-40% domestic and EMEA travel. Managing a team, you will be responsible for key supplier and product management, business development and sales management of their animal nutrition and pet food UK & Ireland business. Key customers will include feed manufacturers, feed integrators, food producers, feed mill, premix companies, pet food companies and food by-product producers amongst others. This is an exciting and varied role as well as sales, you will manage a team of account managers, be responsible for product development, sales margins, marketing etc. This company can offer fantastic opportunities for career progression to successful individuals!
A global and highly prestigious manufacturer of animal feed ingredients / animal nutrition solutions.
· Ideally educated to degree level (e g. Animal Science, Veterinary Science) or similar level of education.
· Experience in selling to large and complex, multi-country/regional customers.
· Work experience in international settings is a plus.
· Able to provide technical and application advice.
· Proven ability to meet and exceed targets.
· Track-record of developing strong and influential business relationships.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as cultural sensitivity.
· High degree of analytical and conceptual thinking.
· High level of self-motivation and the ability to create opportunities to generate business.
· Ability to take ownership and meet deadlines.
· Enthusiastic, determined and highly-motivated.
· Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Superb basic salary + excellent commission structure + Company Car, full benefits package and future career progression opportunities as you would expect from a global leader!
If interested, then please email your CV to Rebekah Shields, Global Recruitment Director at Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.