This exciting role is working for one of the UK’s market leaders, where you will be expected to work with agricultural and farming customers throughout the UK, whilst also being responsible for a small amount of internal administration, to increase brand awareness and grow sales for their Agricultural/Equine and Material Handling products. The ideal candidate will be customer focused and have a proven ability to drive initiatives and build/maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, customers and external parties.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Customer Service: handle enquiries, process orders and cold calling.
- Sales reporting: design, manage and communicate reports.
- Utilise CRM for the collaboration of market/customer information.
- Administration: invoicing, filing and banking.
- Represent the business at trade exhibitions/events.
A UK manufacturer of Agricultural/Equine and Material Handling products
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Agricultural/Equine Science or equivalent preferable.
- Fluency in English.
- Full, clean driving licence
- Sales & Customer Service experience (preferably 2 years).
- Experience using ERP and CRM systems.
- Administration experience.
- Marketing experience would be advantageous.
Skills & Attribute Requirements:
- Excellent IT (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and administration skills are a prerequisite.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Time management and task prioritisation skills.
- Team player. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised, detail oriented with a strong ability to multi-task.
- Product training will be provided.
£18,000 - £25,000 basic, plus commission, benefits, excellent training and opportunity to progress into external sales! (Great career opportunity for someone starting out!)
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.