International Sales Manager (UK Home Based)- Dairy / Livestock IOS Technology – Salary: £65,000 Basic, up to £90,000 (OTE)!!
My client is a prestigious and highly regarded manufacturer and distributor of innovative farm technology; specifically, technology for monitoring dairy cattle.
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and achieving sales targets for international business growth and profitability across a range of products and services. The main markets will be UK and Ireland, EU and Australia. As a member of the senior management team, the International Sales Manager will be involved in both business and product strategies, whilst remaining hands on and personally involved in identifying opportunities, developing new revenue streams and mentoring the Sales Team.
- Experience working with a team in B2B, B2C and consultative selling.
- Previous international experience, ideally within the EU and Australian markets.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a dynamic business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire and coach sales teams.
- Process oriented, yet flexible to meet the needs of a dynamic business environment.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a drive for working to timelines.
- Qualified in technical or business discipline.
- Knowledge of the farming sector and technical aptitude required.
- Previous experience with direct line management.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence.
Salary £65,000 plus commission - OTE to £90,000 with excellent benefits package.
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.