Our ambition? Innovate. Our mission? Overcome future nutritional challenges.
As a specialist in Plant nutrition, Animal nutrition and well-being, within Roullier Group, we cultivate our success throughout the world, thanks to a robust and dynamic structure. We also insure a full control of every step of our industrial and sales processes. Our strength? The 8,000 men and women who share our values: innovation, performance, entrepreneurial spirit and audacity.
To support its international development, the subsidiary Timab Magnesium, producer and distributor of magnesium chemicals for a wide variety of applications in industrial, environmental and agricultural markets, is currently recruiting a Jr. Sales Manager. The position is based in home-office within the UK territory (preferably Northern England).
JUNIOR SALES MANAGER – UK & Ireland
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will have to further develop Timab Magnesium’s business activity in the field of agricultural (animal feed) market for the UK and Irish area.
Your main missions will be:
- To gather and analyze competitive data for market analysis (competition, potential clients, raw material cost, regulations)
- To develop and expand the business for our Magnesium feed products within the assigned geographic region
- To develop and monitor the B2B client portfolio by sourcing and pursuing contacts, prospects and partners
- To draft and negotiate commercial contracts in order to optimize your results (margins, volume and market share)
- To ensure the correct processing of client orders, logistics and payments
The ideal profile we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree or higher in Sciences/Agriculture or International Business Administration/International Sales, Marketing or related field is required
- A first significant experience in sales of Agri/Agro products and/or familiar with trading commodities is preferred
- Perfect command of English language and knowledge of cultural and business practices in UK/Ireland are required
- Work independently and possess a high level of self-motivation and initiative
- Excellent skills in negotiation, communication and interpersonal relationships
- Result oriented and strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Tenacity, analytical and excellent listening capabilities
If the position fits your personal and professional aspirations, send us your application (CV and cover letter) in English or French by using directly our website or the following email address: email@example.com.