Plant Protection R&D Specialist – Central England – Extremely Competitive Salary Package.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Plant Protection R&D Specialist to work for a market leading agricultural company. The successful candidate will lead and execute research & development studies on a range of agricultural crops.
The primary function and responsibility of the role is the effective execution and coordination of all research activities in your area of operations; ensuring, that high quality trials are implemented, maintained, assessed and the resulting data reported to stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Agriculture, Agronomy, Life science or similar (BSc, equivalent or higher)
- BASIS Certificate in Plant Protection, or equivalent, desirable.
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Plant Pathology and Fungal biology research, highly desirable.
- Experience in Handling and development of pathogens for inoculation
- Excellent organisation and computer skills (MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Effective communicator, through written, verbal and presentation.
- Experience and use of Agricultural equipment / machinery
- Experience in working with seed treatments advantageous
- PA1, PA2, PA6, PA11, PA9, PA4 NPTC Certificates would be an advantage.
Extremely competitive salary and benefits package.
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.