Senior Accountant – Oxfordshire – Salary Range £35,000 to £40,000 Depending on experience.
This is a great opportunity for a part, or fully qualified accountant to join a successful and prestigious firm based within Oxfordshire.
- Preparation of accounts, VAT returns and tax computations from client records, for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Assisting clients with their financial record keeping, which is increasingly moving to Cloud-based solutions.
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and personal tax returns (additional training will be provided if needed).
- Supporting managers and partners as part of a focussed client service team, which will include responding to client queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team.
- ACA / ACCA fully or part-qualified, or AAT qualified
- Experience of preparing accounts and related business tax computations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn and consider the bigger picture
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
Salary to £35,000 to £40,000 (Depending on Experience)
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director admin@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.