Systems Integration Manager – Agri Technology –Ireland – Circa £53,000 - £63,000 + Bonus!!
We are working with one of the largest Ag-Tech specialists in the world. The successful candidate will oversee and manage multiple system integrations. You will use your skills, knowledge and competence to review systems and software infrastructures to recommend improvements. This is an exciting opportunity to join this company in its growth phase of delivering next generation technology solutions to customers.
- Manage and oversee system integration projects from design and development to production.
- Understand the integration process in detail at every step.
- Conduct in depth system discovery & analysis.
- Define requirements and planning for the integration life cycle.
- Manage multiple system integration projects and teams.
- Manage resources effectively, including selection, recruitment and retention of resources
- Analyse and handle all issues and change requests to ensure a timely integration.
- Proactively identify risks and issues to the quality of the product.
- Plan and schedule project activities, integrating those into the broader project plan with the customer project manager(s), and managing any schedule/task conflicts.
- Build High Trust Relationship with customers to manage expectations and escalations effectively.
- Develop strong working relationships with customer tech experts, end-users and all stakeholders involved in each project.
- Implement continuous improvement practices.
- Train and mentor all team recruits.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Proven track record of project completion (on time, on budget) for projects where you have worked on the requirements.
- Experience working with Oracle Technology would be an advantage.
- Experience working in Agri – Technology, ideally in Mill & Feed Technology
- Precise written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong cross team/group/organization collaboration skills.
- Ability to foresee and analyses risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
Salary Circa €60K-€70K (D.O.E), 24 days Holidays PLUS 9 Irish Bank Holidays, Heath Insurance, Pension, Guaranteed Annual Bonus (Subject to Company Performance)
Please email your CV to Claire Morgan, Recruitment Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website:www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.