Based anywhere within the UK or Ireland, this UK & Ireland Solutions Manager/Product Champion Position - Automatic Dairy Milking & Feeding Systems job vacancy position will be working for a major brand and well known manufacturer of Milking Machinery and Dairy Equipment, that has a worldwide presence. Due to internal promotion, this market leader is looking for candidates from a dairy farming or dairy industry background to take responsibility for their automatic milking and automatic feeding systems throughout the whole of the UK and Ireland. You will work with their existing sales team, marketing team, dealer network and colleagues throughout Europe to become their “Product Champion” for this range of market leading equipment. This roles focus is to support both the sales teams and dealers with their product range. You will be based in the UK or Ireland and be expected to travel regularly throughout UK, Ireland and occasionally internationally. If you are a self-motivated, dedicated and ambitious team player this is the position for you. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the market leaders within this specialist sector.
A major brand and well known manufacturer of Milking Machinery and Dairy Equipment, that operates throughout the World.
• 2-4 Years relevant work experience
• Proven record of managing a product portfolio
• A good understanding of dairy cow management particularly in automatic milking.
• Experience advising on barn design and cow traffic is advantageous
• Be a confident public speaker, have strong computer literacy and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of all management and business aspects of Dairy Farms
• Business minded
• Ability to work with all functional areas as a team member
• Ability to work alone, be a self-starter
• Management capability (Build relations and commitment)
• Meticulous and dedicated
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
• A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance as well as that of others.
• Structured and organised
• Reliable, accountable, tolerant, and determined.
• Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel in the UK and Ireland as well as overseas as necessary.
• Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
• Demonstrated necessary technical skills
Excellent basic salary (dependent upon experience). Circa £35,000 - £40,000.
Plus bonus, great full benefits package, fully expensed company car/car allowance and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Please email your CV to Rebekah@agriRS.co.uk
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
To keep up to date with Agricultural Recruitment Specialists latest jobs, then please register effortlessly on our website: www.agriRS.co.uk and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists are a market leading, highly prestigious and professional recruitment agency within the agriculture, horticultural, equestrian, animal health and rural sectors, with a strong focus on jobs and job vacancies within sales, management, marketing, operations, technical, engineering sectors, including international and Senior/Director jobs, within our specialist and niche agricultural sector. We offer a range of services to clients including head hunting, specialist advertising and general recruitment services. Please visit www.agriRS.co.uk to find out more or call us on 01905 345 155 to talk to a member of our recruitment team today.