Recruitment services and jobs available within the agricultural and farming services industry.
Agricultural and Farming Services Sector Recruitment
At Agricultural Recruitment Specialists, we are dedicated to providing a wide range of comprehensive recruitment services to support the success and growth of agricultural and farming businesses. With our expertise in the recruitment industry and a wide network of skilled professionals, we offer a range of tailored solutions to meet the unique needs of our clients and candidates.
Expertise and Experience
At Agricultural Recruitment Specialists, our team has extensive knowledge and experience within the agricultural and farming sector. We understand the diverse challenges and opportunities faced by both farms and agricultural businesses.
We recruit across the UK, Europe and Worldwide from trainee/graduate level jobs right up to management and director level, including sales, retail, marketing, administration, engineering, quality, operations, purchasing, finance, technical and scientific sectors amongst others.
Our expertise within the agricultural and farm services sector spans across various areas, including the following key service sectors:
Advertising, Exhibitions, Events, PR & Marketing Services
Farm Business Advisory Services
Agricultural Services / Agricultural Contractors
Agricultural Memberships, Trade Associations & Societies
Agrochemical / Crop Protection / Fertiliser Services
Agronomy Advisory Services
Animal Feed & Nutrition Services
Arboriculture and Tree Surgery Services
Business Advisory Services
Charities / Not-For-Profit
Contract Farming Services
Ecology / Ecologist Services
Economic, Banking, Financial & Investment Services
Education & Training
Environmental & Ecological Services
Estate, Forestry, Ecological & Woodland Management
Farm & Land Biodiversity Conservation Services
Farm Services / Farm Contractors
Farming Cooperative Services
Food Consultancy Services
Grain Trading & Marketing Services
Ground Maintenance / Ground Management / Landscaping Services
Land Agency, Surveyors & Property Services
Machinery & Plant Hire Services
Market Research Services
Pest Control Services
Policy Advisory Services
Project Management & Consultancy
Purchasing Group Services
Research, Scientific, Technology & Consultancy Services
Supply Chain Services
Technical & Engineering Services
Transportation, Haulage & Driving Services
Waste Management & Recycling Services
With our deep knowledge and industry insights, we are well-equipped to provide the most effective solution for your specific recruitment needs.
We offer a comprehensive suite of services to assist agricultural employers in finding and attracting the right talent in a competitive market. Our services include:
· Contingency Recruitment Search.
We offer an extremely pro-active contingency recruitment search. We listen. We understand. We will tap into our extensive contact network. We will advertise the job vacancy for you and scour through all applications based on your needs, saving you time. Targeting the market and being proactive is our forte. We will find you the most suitable candidate for your job vacancy. Agricultural Recruitment Specialists fill job vacancies with the very best talent in the market. This is proven time and time again, with over 80% of our business coming from repeat customers. We want to do the absolute best job for you, so we will become your recruitment partner for all of your future recruitment needs.
· Executive Search & Selection / Headhunting Assignments - UK, Europe and Worldwide.
A large part of our business is based on recruitment projects that require specialist headhunting and executive search and selection services. By selecting this method, our time is completely secured in order to achieve your recruitment goals. We have a 100% success rate in retained search assignments. Click here to find out more.
· Bespoke Solutions – We Will Tailor Our Approach To Suit Your Needs.
We can help, whether you are looking for a new assignment to fill a gap in your organisation or a long-term recruitment project. We will really understand your needs and offer you the best solution to achieve your recruitment and talent management goals.
· Knowledge Sharing.
We are here for you. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of the market and knowing all about our niche market and the candidates and clients within it. We can provide your business with full market-mapping, up-to-date market salary levels and competitor information.
· Job Advertising.
We are able to offer specialist and highly cost-effective job advertising solutions across the best job online recruitment/job boards.
· Psychometric/Skills Candidate Profiling.
We can offer quick and cost-effective solutions to all of the major and recognised candidate profiling tools, to help you with your recruitment process.
We work as your key recruitment partner, which is why over 80% of our business is from repeat customers, who choose to use us again and again to fulfill their ongoing recruitment goals.
Candidate/Job Seeker Recruitment Services
For individuals seeking employment in the agricultural and farming sector, we provide valuable resources to support your career development. Our candidate/job seeker services include:
1. A Free & Completely Confidential Service: Our aim is to establish our candidates on a successful and rewarding career path, offering completely free advice and help at all stages in finding your next fulfilling job role. We want you to be our future hiring managers. Our consultants will partner with you. We help our candidates in creating CV’s, offering confidential advice, providing constant help and guidance throughout the entire job seeking process, offering CV tips, interview help and advice, presentation ideas and support in leaving your current job. We will support you throughout the whole recruitment process. Our aim is to find you your perfect job.
2. Job Listings: Browse our extensive database of job opportunities in the agricultural and farming industry. We regularly update our listings to feature a wide range of positions across different agricultural sectors, helping you find the perfect fit for your skills and aspirations. Please visit our current job listings page here. Please note that some jobs that we are recruiting for are not advertised here due to client confidentiality, so please get in touch with us if you are looking for a new role. We also work proactively for candidates that are job seeking, so we can find jobs that other job seekers do not know about.
3. Industry News & Insights: Our industry insights blog and social media pages feature articles and guides on job seeking tips, CV tips, the agricultural and farming markets latest industry insights and so much more.
Testimonials and Success Stories
Discover success stories and testimonials from our clients and candidates who have benefited from our agricultural and farm recruitment services. See first-hand how we have helped both job seekers and agricultural & farming businesses find exceptional talent and supported candidates in securing rewarding positions within the industry.
You can also use our contact form to submit your questions or requests and our team will respond promptly.
We look forward to partnering with you and helping you to achieve success in the agricultural and farming industry.
AI (Artificial Insemination) Technician-Lancashire
- £25000 - £29000 per annum, Benefits: Company Van, Pension and great benefits!
Are you AI Qualified? Are you passionate about Bovine Genetics? We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join a market leader i...
Agriculture Sales Manager
- Highly Competitive Salary
Agriculture Sales Manager Agriculture Sales Manager – Highly competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission + Company Car + laptop & Phone THE JOB: We ar...
Farm Worker - Chester
- £24500 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Relocation fee if applicable
THE JOB: We are currently recruiting for a Livestock Person / Stock Person for a lovely farm in Chester. You will be responsible for all aspects of...
Territory Sales Manager (Animal Health)
- £40000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: Highly Competitive Salary + Company Car + Travel Expenses paid + Commission.
Territory Sales Manager (Animal Health) Based in Yorkshire – Highly Competitive Salary + Company Car + Travel Expenses paid + Commission. THE JOB: ...
Sales Manager-Horticultural Machinery – Oxfordshire – Basic Salary to £40,000
- £37000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Staff Discount and overtime
Sales Manager – Horticultural Machinery – Oxfordshire – Basic Salary to £40,000 The Job: We are working with a well-established, family-run bu...
Ground care Machinery Technician
- £33000 - £45000 per annum
Ground Care Machinery Technician Based in Dublin, Ireland - £33,000 - £45,000 DOE per annum + Benefits + Career Progression + Overtime. Are you a s...
Farm Operative (AD Plant) – West Midlands - Salary £32,500 + Overtime
- West Midlands
- £30000 - £32500 per annum, Benefits: overtime, bonus and pension
Farm Operative (AD Plant) – West Midlands - Salary £32,500 + Overtime at £18 per hour + Bonus + Enhanced Pension + Up to 38 Days Holiday!!! THE JOB...