Current jobs available within the agricultural services industry.
Agricultural Recruitment Specialists recruit for a range of jobs within agricultural and farm services.
We recruit across the UK, Europe and Worldwide from trainee/graduate level jobs right up to management and director level, including sales, retail, marketing, administration, engineering, quality, operations, purchasing, finance, technical and scientific sectors amongst others.
Jobs that we recruit for within this specialist division include roles within the following types of companies:
· Advertising, Information & Events
· Advisory Services
· Agribusiness Services
· Agricultural Auctioneers
· Agricultural Services / Agricultural Contractors
· Agricultural Societies
· Agri-food Services
· Agrochemical / Fertiliser Services
· Agronomy Advisory Services
· AgroScience Services
· Amenity Services
· Animal Feed Services
· Arable Services
· Arboriculture and Tree Surgery Services
· Architectural Services
· Biotechnology Services
· Business Advisory Services
· Business Consultancy
· Contract Farming Services
· Crop Services
· Dairy Services
· Design Services
· Economic, Financial & Investment Services
· Environmental & Ecological Services
· Equestrian Services
· Estate Management Services
· Farm Conservation Services
· Farm Irrigation Services
· Farm Services / Farm Contractors
· Farming Cooperative Services
· Food Consultancy Services
· Forestry, Ecological & Woodland Management
· Grain & Trading Services
· Grain Marketing & Storage Services
· Ground Maintenance / Ground Management / Landscaping Services
· Inspection, Verification, Testing and Certification Services
· Insurance Services
· Land Agency & Property Services
· Legal Services
· Livestock Services
· Machinery & Plant Hire Services
· Market Research Services
· Pest Control Services
· Pig Services
· Policy Advisory Services
· Poultry Services
· PR & Marketing Services
· Project Management & Consultancy
· Property Consultancy
· Purchasing Group Services
· Research, Technology & Consultancy Services
· Rural Business Management & Consultancy Services
· Sprayer Services
· Supply Chain Services
· Sustainability Services
· Swine Services
· Technical & Engineering Services
· Trade Associations & Memberships
· Training Services
· Transportation, Haulage & Driving Services
· Veterinary Services
· Waste Management & Recycling Services
Please note that some jobs we are recruiting for are not advertised here due to client confidentiality, so please get in touch with us if you are looking for a new role.
We also work proactively for candidates that are job seeking, so we can find jobs that other job seekers do not know about.
It’s our aim to find you your perfect job.
Contact us today. We can help.
You can also search all jobs here.
Composting Site Manager – Oxfordshire - Salary to £50,000 + £5,000 Annual Bonus + Van + GREAT BENEFITS + Total 33 Days holiday (incl. BH)!!
Composting Site Manager – Oxfordshire - Salary to £50,000 + £5,000 Annual Bonus + Van + GREAT BENEFITS + Total 33 Days holiday (incl. BH)!! THE JO...
Head of Engineering (Food Processor) – Ireland - Salary Circa €80,000 - €90,000 + Depending on experience + 10 % bonus, pension and benefits.
The Job: This is an exciting opportunity – working as Head of Engineering within a market-leading fresh meat processor based in Ireland. As Head o...
Trainee Sales Opportunity – Parts and Farm Consumables - Central England Region – Basic Salary to £25,000 + Unlimited Commission + Car + Benefits + Home Based!
THE JOB: Are you currently working in the Agricultural or Machinery (Farm / Groundcare / Construction) Sectors, and looking for the opportunity to...
Site Operative – Anaerobic Digestion Plant – North Oxfordshire - Salary £28,500 + Overtime + Bonus + Enhanced pension + Total 33 Days holiday (incl. BH)!!
THE JOB VACANCY: This is a fantastic opportunity for either someone with Anaerobic Digestion experience, or with practical farm experience, who is...
Agricultural Engineer – Agricultural & Farm Machinery – Oxfordshire /Berkshire and Surrounding counties – Basic salary £30,000-£35,000 plus overtime at 1.5/2x + van + full benefits package!
THE JOB VACANCY: Working for a major, extremely prestigious agricultural and farm machinery manufacturer, we are looking for an Agricultural Engin...
Agribusiness / Farm Business Consultant - UK – Home Based, circa £45k salary and great benefits package!
THE ROLE: Our client is a leading and successful independent provider of Farm and Estate consultancy services throughout the UK. Due to growth a...
Area Sales Manager – Agricultural/Farm Supplies – Angus, Scotland - £26k - £35k basic depending on experience + uncapped commission, fully expensed car + benefits!
The Job Vacancy: Working for a prestigious agricultural and farming supplies company in Scotland. This company are looking to recruit an enthusias...